.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I was Changed By Rock and Roll"

Musings on shows and introspective resolution. Yeah right.

Friday, December 23, 2005

The Avenue, Wanting Revenge, and Not going on NY NY

It's Vegas time, baby.

Saw Avenue Q last night -- broadway musical brought to Vegas, and part of the reason for the trip. Funny musings on being out of college and looking for a purpose, breakups, one night stands, and friendship. I thought it was great, but even better was the old couple behind us.

"This is like Sesame Street!"
"Honey, they don't talk about this stuff on Sesame Street. I don't think."

Nice. Lost some money playing poker at the Wynn. That's what I get for playing poker at the Wynn. Tonight will be at the Rio. I think I'll do better.

Saw She Wants Revenge with Rachel R. at the Troub earlier in the week. I talked to a TV producer who thinks they sound like Devo. Devo? More like a supremely watered-down Interpol. Cool frontman, though. Guess he used to be a white-boy rapper. Some people think this makes him a sellout. I think it makes him cool.

David's being a pussy. Which means yet another Vegas trip without going on the NY, NY rollercoaster. Fuck.

Have a happy hannuchristmakah if you're reading this. 2006 is gonna be a good one. I can feel it.

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home