.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I was Changed By Rock and Roll"

Musings on shows and introspective resolution. Yeah right.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Partying like a rock star

So this'll be a quick one.

Last night I hung with Evan from Steel Train, who took me to a bar called Black and White that apparently is the indie hang.

We listened to Bohemian Rhapsody and Should I Stay Or Should I Go.

Members of many smallish-time (but major-touring) bands were there.

I was outside when I felt something wet. I looked up and a woman in her 60's was yelling for us to be quiet while she poured water on us from the fire escape. She drenched some poor girl. It may be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

We went for pizza with some friends of Evan, including this big dude who I later found out is in Cobra Starship and Gym Class Heroes. And though you may not know who they are, I promise you that hot, hot 16-year-old you saw on Venice does. And would take her shirt off to meet him.

But me? With him, I just partied like a rock star. I didn't drink, I didn't smoke, I didn't sniff.

No, to party like a rock star I ate pizza and discussed video production. But that works, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home